The exclusive members of the Digital Excellence Circle are not attached to agencies or consulting companies and include the pioneers and users of digital excellence in renowned companies such as Audi, Canon, and Allianz. If you are interested in becoming a member, please apply using our application form. The advisory board for content will then make a decision regarding membership and will inform you about their decision promptly. In order to be admitted into the Digital Excellence Circle, the following criteria must be met:
- Company with more than 1,000 employees
- Employees in charge who encounter digital touchpoints and use them actively
- Start-ups that are innovative, digital, and close to social media
- Willingness to host a DEX Summit and give a speech
- Active participation in discussions during the event and on the DEX Facebook group
- All industries are welcome
- Independent of levels of hierarchy
After having been admitted to the Digital Excellence Circle you can opt for the member package that best fits your requirements and needs. Overall you have three different member packages to choose from, which authorize you to participate in all exclusive events and contain additional solutions. The membership starts with the basic package "bronze"at an annual price of €990 per company.
Please contact us directly for further information about the membership packages.